Hello everyone. I'm Landorkus, but you already know that. I got my name from the Pokémon Black Adventures
- Gender: Female. Please, don't forget it.
- Other: See below.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to Landorkus
- All Girls Like Ponies
- Brainy Brunette
- Berserk Button: Messing with my stuff and mispronouncing my last name, which none of you will ever know. Also, calling me by an incorrect name.
- Catchphrase: Several. They include, but are not limited to:
- "I hope you step on a motherfucking LEGO, fall down three flights of stairs, fall into a bucket, and have a truck run over your legs, but you still have to survive as you writhe in pain and bleed internally, you insensitive asshole."
- "Metaphorically fuck you."
- "The only thing standing between my fist and your face is the law."
- "GODDAMMIT REINER!!"
- Cluster F-Bomb: My conversations tend to be 40% swearing, 30% logic, 15% mindfuckery, and 15% horrid puns.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Lady Looks Like a Dude
- Little Miss Snarker / Deadpan Snarker
- One of the Boys
- Pungeon Master
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- The Smart Guy
- Teen Genius
- Younger Than They Look: People have mistaken me for 20-something.
- Wrench Wench: There's a reason I'm in both woodshop and metalshop.
- Mistaken for Racist: Just because the majority of the assholes who bully me are black, causing my hatred of them, doesn't make me racist.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Masculine Girl to Boxen's (relatively) Feminine Boy
- Samus Is a Girl: You have no idea how often this happens, despite my obviously feminine name.
- Bi the Way
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown, when not dyed. However, my hair is naturally dark chocolate and my eyes are deep amber.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Wholesome Crossdresser: This, along with Lady Looks Like a Dude, made a girl scream when I walked into the locker room on the third day of school. Hilarity Ensued.
- Teens Are Monsters: I thoroughly enjoy humiliating people that have bullied me. I also go on Kill 'em All missions in games because that's not legal in real life.
- Affably Evil: Despite my eeriness and sadistic tendencies, I'm actually quite kind... if I trust you. Otherwise I'm cold and distant.
- Fangirl: Oh hell yes.
- Ascended Fangirl: In Black Adventures, the fact that I'm a girl prompted Author!Black to make Dream World Landorus so feminine that Juniper thinks that Landorus is a girl.
- Japanese Pronouns: I use "watashi" when speaking Japanese.
- Playing Gertrude: Happens quite often when I am cast in plays. The youngest adult character I played was about 29, and the oldest was unspecified but still pretty damn old. Those were Jesus and King Lear, respectively. Keep in mind that I played King Lear at the age of thirteen.
- Dawson Casting: All my other roles are between the ages of nine and thirteen, notably Ash Ketchum in a Pokemon skit I did with my friends in August 2012.
- Smart People Play Chess
- Self-Deprecation: Erryone says I'm pretty except me.
- Verbal Tic: I say "erryone" instead of "everyone", I say some odd euphemisms when in intense pain, and I tend to break into song at random moments.
- Twofer Token Minority: Twofer is a vast understatement.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Peppermint bark. Also peanut butter cups to a lesser extent.
- Crazy People Play Chess
- Not so Above It All: Intelligent? Yes. Writes inappropriate fanfiction on a daily basis? Oh hell yes.
- Happily Failed Suicide
- Shipper on Deck
- Muscles Are Meaningless: People are often surprised when they see me carry my own weight, if only for a few minutes. I recall one moment when I carried my friend to class because he needed to get upstairs and had a broken leg.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships
- Geeky Turn-On: General science, dissecting things, and human anatomy.
- Forgets to Eat: And sleep.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: Angled down a little bit, but it still counts.
Landorkus's Uke Pile
A special folder for all my little Ukes. PM me if you want an addition. ((This is a joke, by the way, save for Boxen.))
Stuff Landorkus likes
Vandalisms and applying tropes go here