Tropers: Gaunt 88
Hello there. I'm Gaunt, budding scientist and wannabe author hailing from Australia. I'm an avid gamer, but I'm more interested in the story mode than multplayer. I also consume way too many Science Fiction books and anime for my own good. My first gaming love was Halo, and as such it holds a special place in my heart. I'm also a fan of the Marathon, Mass Effect, and Deus Ex series, as well as "real-world" tactical shooters like Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon. I enjoy turn-based strategy games like Advance Wars and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, and I used to play Warhammer 40K regularly. I have recently discovered a love for arcadey air-combat-sims like H.A.W.X and Ace Combat. On the anime/manga front, I'm a big fan of Ghost in the Shell, Code Geass, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Negima!. I follow several webcomics, mainly Girl Genius, Homestuck, Gunnerkrigg Court and Darths & Droids. Tv shows I follow include Spooks and Doctor Who, and I'm a fan of web shows such as Zero Punctuation and LoadingReadyRun. My PM sprite avatar came from here - http://dancingtablelobsters.tumblr.com/post/17399051668/parcel-mistress-peregrine-mendicant-sprites
- Man, it's looking lonely here. Welcome back to the Arena, by the way. -Art92
- Why, thank you. Hopefully I'll stick around longer this time >.>
- Iji, Subaru, and Garrus all walk into a bar... -Hydrall
- Then Subaru got plastered and inflicted blatant fanservice on Iji while Garrus drank himself into oblivion. The End.
- Hola Gaunt. You're still missed as the commander to the old Castellian. -Regards, Faux.
- Get back to work, fellow GM! I've had enough of your slacking! Real life can wait! - Doctor Thunder
- SIR YES SIR RIGHT AWAY SIR.
- Salutations, Gaunt! ...Yep, starting to get bored of vandalism now. ~ Kiri Ame
- How do you expect to be a true Vandal with that attitude?
- Mauler ready! -desdendelle
- Science rules! — Belfagor
- Hello there, fellow Australian Troper! - Magcargo Man