I'm a fan of a lot of different shows/books/movies/comics/games.
- Homestuck- Everything about Homestuck is appealing to me. The characters, the magic, the aliens, the music, the plot. Do yourself a favor and read it, if you can. It's a lot to wrap your head around.
- The Black Brick Road of O.Z. - A tale about an alternate Oz, which is much more grim than it first appears to be.
- Video Games/Borderlands 2- The music in this game is rad, but so are the characters, the dialogue, the scenery, and the dark humor and generous sprinkling of references.
- William Shakespeare - Gotta hand it to my bro Billy Shakes.
- Mamma Mia! - One of my all-time favorites.
Tropes pertaining to Miss Chamomile
- Ordinary High-School Student - Life's ordinary. No adventures, no big quests, just lots and lots of papers to write.
- I Just Want to Be Special - Who doesn't? It's just wishful thinking, but it never hurt to imagine.
- All Girl School - Teachers don't really give a crap about how short your skirt is, which is good for the girls who've been wearing the same skirt since first grade.