I'm Megan and I'm fifteen (currently, anyway)! I was born in Kentucky, moved to Midland, Michigan when I was two, and then moved to Shanghai when I was eleven. I'm interested in debate, writing, psychology, cooking, music (I play the horn and can sing a bit), and gardening. But it's hard picking what I want to do with my life! T_T I'm looking forward to whatever comes my way on this site that got me addicted to tropes :D
Tropes That Represent Me Are:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I could get great grades in all my classes, but I don't feel like doing the work/I get distracted (looks at Tv Tropes)
- Yaoi Fangirl: After being on this site for awhile, I see Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Switch very...differently. Not that I mind.
- Break the Cutie: An unhealthy amount of stress in the past two or three years has...twisted me somewhat. Factors included fighting parents, lack of friends to rely on, high anxiety, and the deaths of three of my grandparents. I've gotten a bit better though
- I Got Better: See above
- Friend to All Children
- Friend to All Living Things
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Big Eater
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I can have...a strange thinking process
- Character Development: Compared to when I wrote the Break the Cutie entry, I'm a hell of a lot happier, more outgoing, and overall a lot more healthy mentally
- There Are No Therapists: Averted. One of my teachers spoke to the school psychologist back in 7th grade after she started worrying about me with good reason. Without that...well, I don't want to think about it and can't let it hold me back!
- Younger than They Look