* CrossDressingVoices: Jun in the English version, for some reason. The original Japanese release of ''Innocent Sin'' and ''Eternal Punishment'' gave him a reserved but definitely-masculine voice, while the PSX dub of ''Eternal Punishment'' inexplicably gave him a female voice actress despite being released nearly a year after the Japanese version. This is, however, completely averted in the UpdatedRerelease of ''Innocent Sin'', where his current dub actor's voice matches the original much more closely.
* FanTranslation: ''Innocent Sin'' got one a few years prior to its UpdatedRerelease, and not only was Atlus aware of it, [[ApprovalOfGod they gave it props for quality and accuracy.]]
* NetworkToTheRescue: Since the remake of ''Eternal Punishment'' was not going to be localized, Sony instead decided to release the original [=PS1=] version on PSN for those who wanted to play it.
** The original release of ''Innocent Sin'' was never released outside of Japan, whilst ''Eternal Punishment'' was also released in America. The ''Innocent Sin'' remake for PSP was released worldwide, but the ''Eternal Punishment'' remake has not been released outside of Japan, making it the only ''Persona'' game never to receive a release in Europe in some capacity.
** The worldwide release of ''Innocent Sin'' for PSP massively cut down the Theater sidequest; the Quest Creation feature was removed, and the official DLC quests were not localized.
* TheOtherDarrin: For Maya, Creator/WendeeLee replaces Lani Minella in the US for the PSP version.
* RelationshipVoiceActor: Creator/TakehitoKoyasu as Tatsuya, Creator/AkikoYajima as Maya. [[Anime/MobileSuitGundamWing So, uh, Zechs? Why is Relena now your]] CoolBigSis [[Anime/MobileSuitGundamWing instead of your little sister?]]
** Also, Tekkaman Evil and Blade can potentially team up to fight the Nazis!
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Supposedly, the player could have influenced [[spoiler:Joker's OneWingedAngel form by spreading rumors describing the Joker as angelic or devilish]]. The [=NPCs=] that reference this are still in the game, and both the concept art and a sprite of [[spoiler:the Joker's "devil" form]] still exist, but there's no way to influence his appearance.
* WordOfGay: A lot of this. The character designer, Kazuma Kaneko, believes that Jun is the most obvious choice of love interest for Tatsuya, and he even managed to convince the scenario designer of it ''in a single conversation''. And let's not even get into the drama CD--baby chickens are a ''really big deal.''