Trivia: Pages Of Harmony
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Contrary to what many at first believed, the writer is a pegasister.
- One of Us: The author is a contributor on TV Tropes and some of her ideas have come from the Real Life Nightmare Fuel pages, particularly the High Octane variety - before they were gone, that is. Luckily, the Wayback Machine helps resolve the issue: here is one of the more comprehensive section saves and here is the entire archive list so it's possible to go back to others that may have been added/deleted beforehand. Enjoy the nightmares!
- Real Life Writes the Plot: The entire fic got started because of a YouTube comment. The entirety of the comment, however, has not yet been revealed, as it contains an implication that could be considered a spoiler, but it's clear that the whole thing got started with the idea of Twilight turning her friends into books.
- Additionally, the opposing, Split Personality-like aspect of Twilight and her conscience was inspired by a scene in the MLP episode Lesson Zero.
- Even further, and easily the most disturbing, a majority of the torture methods (especially done to Fluttershy) actually exist in Real Life (see above Wayback link).
- As is revealed later, Twilight's plan to eradicate disharmony by murdering all disharmonious life is based off of the Nazi's and the Holocaust.
- What Could Have Been: The entire fanfic was originally going to be a short one-shot, basically going with the whole thing of "Twilight turning her friends into books". Of course, it obviously expanded far, far beyond that.