* CommonKnowledge: Despite their visual similarities to certain episodes of ''Tiny Toon Adventures'', Kennedy Cartoons never animated on ''WesternAnimation/APupNamedScoobyDoo''. That was by Creator/WangFilmProductions. The only reason certain episodes of ''Pup'' have that bouncy look is because Glen Kennedy was an animation director on those episodes.
* OutOfOrder: The first aired episode, "The Looney Beginning", was actually 48th in production order. It was presumably front-loaded because of its origin storyline. Unfortunately for Kennedy, this meant the retakes had to be sped up, and Wang had to step in to produce additional animation on really short notice. The episode was still being finished on ''the day it was set to air''. Luckily, it made the deadline.
* PlayingAgainstType: ''Fantastic Four'', being a superhero show and not a cartoon-y cartoon like most of their other work.
* ProductionPosse: With Disney after being fired from WB.
* An uncredited David Feiss creator of ''WesternAnimation/CowAndChicken'' and ''WesternAnimation/IAmWeasel'' animated a few sequences in Kennedy's Tiny Toons episodes "Buster and the Wolverine" and "You Asked For It Part II".