Trivia: Dragon's Den
- Colbert Bump:
- Whether a contestant is successful or not in getting the Dragons to invest in your idea, they've certainly made a lot of people aware it exists.
- Sometimes the investors have accused entrepreneurs of coming onto the show not in the interest of gaining an investment, but just for the publicity that they gain from appearing on the show.
- Friday Night Death Slot: Shark Tank inverts this; since its move from Sunday to Friday nights, it has garnered more viewers and got renewed for 22 episodes during its second season in that time slot, compared to the <15 of previous ones.
- Milestone Celebration: The hundredth episode of Shark Tank ended with a segment where all six regular Sharks reflected on the series so far.
- Name's the Same: This James Caan is not the one known for his acting.
- No Budget: B Roll of contestants at their home/business aside, Shark Tank is shot in only three rooms, the lobby, the hallway and the meeting room with the Sharks.
- The Pete Best: Simon Woodroffe, who was only around for the first UK series. Rachel Elnaugh to a lesser extent; she was there for series one and two, but was soon forgotten once the much more vocal and imposing Deborah Meaden replaced her.
- Screwed by the Network: Series 9 of the UK version was enjoying the show's best ratings ever. Then it was moved an hour earlier in the schedules. Then it was shifted from Sunday to Monday for no reason whatsoever.