- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Lara Croft is looking for her greatest treasure yet...
- Cyrus Grissom survived Vegas. Now he'll take on corruption in LA from his radio pulpit.
- Michael Westen was burned, not by the Company, but by the LAPD, Angelina Jolie, and Admiral Kimmel.
- Helene wants Angie to tell the LAPD, "F*** you and the horse you rode on".
- Dirty Harry sat this one out...in the director's chair!
- Opie and Brian Grazer produced the movie.
- Russell Edgington was a psychiatrist before becoming a vampire King.
- Playing Against Type: Considering the subject matter of the movie and how the police deal with it, you really just want to see Christine Collins take down the LAPD, especially since she is played by the forever badass Angelina Jolie. In a role that really shows her versatility, Jolie's character is painfully meek and weak in the face of authority.