Trivia: Bob Holly
- Dyeing for Your Art / Dye Hard: Bob is a natural brunette.
- Enforced Method Acting:
- The Cody Rhodes slap described above was not fake. Holly makes no secret of working stiff whenever he can.
- Most likely, Holly's hardcore match with then-WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield consisted of nothing but stiff shots.
- Fan Nickname: "Bobcore Holly" until he proved he really is hardcore; "Baldcore Holly", thanks to Chris Jericho.
- Reality Subtext: His feud and eventual tag team with Cody Rhodes, who was a "rookie" he had to put up with. In real life, Holly is known for beating on rookies.
- What Could Have Been:
- The infamously lackluster WWE Championship match with Lesnar was the result of Triple H and Shawn Michaels's match on the card going on for longer than originally planned. Holly's relatively meticulously planned match was thrown right out of the window, denying the match any sense of identity it may have had and rendering it an afterthought.
- The degree of seriousness with which it was treated by Creative is up to debate, but Holly was told he would be Vince McMahon's representative against Bobby Lashley in Vinnie Mac's infamous hair vs. hair match with Donald Trump at WrestleMania 23.