Trivia: B Gata H Kei
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Other than the very obvious Yukari Tamura, Yui Horie and Mamiko Noto, we have Kana Hanazawa as Mayu who sounds identical to Zange/Hakua Suzushiro. Also, Yuu Kobayashi playing a perverted Ojou. It's perhaps worth mentioning that Yukari Tamura is best known as Nanoha from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Hearing Nanoha proudly exclaim 'I will have 100 fuck-buddies!' will really mess with your head. (Ditto if you know her as Misha or Rika.) Less so if you imagine it to be the adult Nanoha from StrikerS. Still way off given Nanoha's personality, but not nearly as creepy.
- In the English dub, we have Black Star as Yamada and Patty Thompson as Takeshita.
- Playing Against Type:
- As noted above, Yukari Tamura in the original Japanese version is best known for playing adorable little girls, not shameless perverts. The dissonance was enough that the producers got a lot of complaints.
- In the English dub, Yamada is voiced by Brittney Karbowski, better known for voicing young boys, and world-weary Straight Man Takeshita is voiced by Cherami Leigh, better known for energetic Genki Girls or actual children.
- Relationship Voice Actor: