- "Memories" is probably the best known.
Made me promise I'd try to find my way back in this life
I hope there is a way to give me a sign you're okay
Remind me again it's worth it all
So I can go home
- "Say My Name" is about a relative with Alzheimer's. The lyrics combined with Sharon's vocals really does it...
Please, say my name
Remember who I am
You will find me in the world of yesterday
You drift away again, too far from where I am
When you ask me who I am
- More significant ones are "All I Need" and "Our Farewell" (My child, see the sadness in your eyes...)
"Wherever you are, I won't stop searching, Whatever it takes, Need to know..."
- "Forgiven" is even worse. The person being addressed in the song committed suicide.
I've been so lost since you've gone
Why not me before you? Why did fate deceive me?
Everything turned out so wrong
Why did you leave me in silence?
- And the singer is regretting that they couldn't do anything to save them:
Couldn't save you from the start
Love you so it hurts my soul
- "Swan Song" and "Pale." The song sounds happiest when she is about to give in to death...
- "Frozen" (especially in the music video) and "Bittersweet" also qualify.
- "What Have You Done", to a degree.
- More recently, "Lost", "Stairway to the Skies" and "Whole World is Watching".