Tear Jerker: Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes
- Plenty of moments in this book, namely Steve Ellerby's backstory, which doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- The story of Sarah Byrnes' mother in Reno, Nevada.
- Lemry's story of her childhood. Both her and the reader start bawling when she realizes how minor it was compared to people like Sarah Byrnes.
- The book Angry Management features a vignette in which Sarah Byrnes returns to Reno to try and understand more fully why her mother abandoned her. Not only does Julie continue to deflect her questions, but Sarah Byrnes meets her half-sister, who looks just like her and is also named Sarah. Julie has completely replaced her. Oh God... Oh, God...
- Mark's suicide attempt. Even Eric and Steve are moved by it, despite the issues the three had throughout the book.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.