Tear Jerker: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- Any scene involving both Fate and Precia. It's a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Fate, and all of them are heart-wrenching.
- The bridge scene in the last episode.
- Precia herself has such a moment. A single line transforms her into a Tragic Villain.
- The last scene in the fifth chapter.
Nanoha: I couldn't help anyone at all, could I?
- Linith's fate, being unable to stay with Fate for her very limited lifespan, both by her contract as a familiar and her master Precia's radiation poisoning. She hoped Fate would be able to have a good relationship with Precia, but that proved impossible because of Fate's nature as a Replacement Goldfish, so all Linith could do for Fate was train her well and express her hopes that she can find a friend.