%%[[caption-width-right:275:some caption text]]
It's been called "the [[UsefulNotes/RasputinTheMadMonk Rasputin]] of [[TabletopRPG RPGs]]."
It has literally hundreds of unique character concepts...and that's just going by base templates.
It's inspired by the fiction of Creator/JackVance.
Its tagline is "[[ScrewYouElves No Elves.]]"
!!This tabletop RPG provides examples of:
* AlternativeCalendar: Justified, as Archaeus has seven moons.
* AmazingTechnicolorPopulation: Cymrilians are green, Thiasians are purple, Farad are gray...and that's only some of the [[HumansByAnyOtherName basically human cultures]].
* AmazonBrigade: Danuvians.
* BizarreSexualDimorphism: Batreans, most notably. The males are hulking, slow-witted ogres; the females are [[GreenSkinnedSpaceBabe green-haired space babes]] with [[LoveIsInTheAir seductive pheromones]], and quite intelligent.
* ButtMonkey: Maruk, a whole city that functions as the setting's ButtMonkey.
* FiveRaces: Averted, for the most part. However, [[MassiveRaceSelection some of the races]] may fit into one or more categories or those of [[FantasyAxisOfEvil the trope's evil twin]]. (For example, Vajra and Yassan are Stouts, Cymrilians are High Men, Sawila and Manra are Fairies. And Rajans are Humanoid with Eldritch tendencies.)
* HeroicRROD: Vajra "[[UnstoppableRage Dark Fire]]."
* HumansByAnyOtherName: Although some of the races are [[AmbiguouslyHuman arguably very human]], the term "human" is never actually used.
* IntelligentGerbil: Jaka ([[CatGirl cat-people]]), Ferrans ([[YouDirtyRat rat-people]]), Aeriad, Gryphs, and Stryx ([[WingedHumanoid bird-people]]), and Saurans ([[LizardFolk lizard-people]]), among others.
* KnightTemplar: Aaman, as a nation.
* MultiArmedAndDangerous: Right off the bat? [[ProudWarriorRace Ahazu]] and Night Demons.
* NonActionGuy: Danuvian men.
* OurElvesAreBetter: [[TagLine What elves]]? However, our Ariane are more [[EnlightenedMysticRace enlightened and mystical]] than your elves could ever hope to be.
* OurOrcsAreDifferent: Although there are no races actually ''called'' "orcs," Kang are basically the Blizzard sort, only red. And [[EverythingsBetterWithDinosaurs they ride dinosaurs]]. And then there are the Ur, who act more like the Tolkien variety, but look more like the Blizzard variety (aside from averaging about seven and a half feet tall).
* PlanetOfHats: And how.
* ProudMerchantRace: Most notably, Farad and Kasmirans.
* ProudScholarRace: Sindarans are the stand-out example.
* ProudWarriorRace: Lots of 'em.
* RacialRemnant: The Xambrian wizard-hunters are a RacialRemnant of a culture that was wiped out by evil sorcerers. The few survivors' descendants spend their entire lives tracking down and executing the ever-reincarnating culprits, over and over again.
* SandIsWater: Carantheum.
* ShoutOut: Among others, to Creator/MarvelComics with the "Crimson Bands of Cyttorak" (and associated reference to the "[[Comicbook/DoctorStrange sorcerer supreme]]" who created the spell), and to StarWars with the "Tszarlak."
* UnstoppableRage: Several races have it as an option, but there's almost always a major catch.
* UpperClassTwit: This is the [[PlanetOfHats hat]] of the Hadjin.
(This is a stub. Feel free to expand on it.)