Shout Out: Smile For The Camera
A list of references found throughout the Roleplay, so far.
- William often nicknames Clarissa as Joanna dark.
- A cat named Pluto?
- Frankie shrugs similarly to Pepé Le Pu.
- Frankie also made passing mention about Wicktor during the mission involving a monster with a very Chupacabra MO. In the original Dr. Drogan was fighting Chupacabras right around the time activity died off.
- "YOU BETTER START CALLING YOUR HARPY LADY SISTERS!"
- Dr Portia N. Tesla. Her raygun is also a clear reference to Gunstar Heroes.
- Not to mention Experiment 1138
- LETS GET DANGEROUS!
- "Hey, I hear that stuntman guy's doing a show in town. Johnny something-or-other."
- Club Tech Noir
- Rocky's I Have Many Names Badass Boast is filled with them, on top.
- A Shout-Out Theme Naming with the Shadow Hackers: Leon, Neo, Jake, and Jem. Are references to Cyberpunk/Post-Cyberpunk works.
William:(looks at ants) How long have you been collecting those things?Portia: Since I was little! One time they banned me from the science fair because I was testing growth elixir on these guys! Matter fact I got banned from all of my science fairs...
- What Portia mentions about her ants is kinda of an obvious one:
- And before then:
- Shh-sh-sh....Not now William! I'M MAKING-! TOAST!
- My poor insane daughter.
- My Squeelidly Spooch!
- Lady War's outfit shows signs of Shana's red hat, trench coat, and katana.
- The whole Shadow Hackers mission has influences from both TRON and Madworld.
- In the same mission Portia uses Rust Promoter.
- GREAT SCOTT!!
- The ending of the Macbeth mission is one to Scooby-Doo. With the captured director saying "You Meddling Monster Mashers".
- This during the mission with the Cockatrice:
Faron:If it turns out the thing running loose in this place is a hunchback with the voice if a tenor, you owe me fifty bucks.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.