BritCom of the late 1980s and early 1990s. Malcolm Stoneway is a quiet mild-mannered birdwatcher. Brenda Wilson is a loud colourfully-clad motormouth. Given the rules of television, naturally they're destined to be together...aren't they?
!!This series provides examples of:
* DoItYourselfThemeTune: The beginning and ending themes are sung in-character by Emma Wray as Brenda.
* GilliganCut: There is absolutely no way Brenda is going to ride on the motorbike with the Welsh dresser. No way.
* HugeGuyTinyGirl: Malcolm towers over most of the other regular characters, and most of them do the same to Brenda.
* HypocriticalHumor: Brenda is in ''no'' position to make fun of Terry's brightly-coloured jacket in Season Two.
* IdiosyncraticEpisodeNaming: Every week it's a gerund. The first season gives us "Meeting", "Wrestling", "Outing", "Confusing", "Leaving", "Repenting" and "Hiding".
* WhatDoesSheSeeInHim: Cuts both ways, they're a complete mismatch so what do they see in each other? The [[https://youtu.be/Ik8PH6_-w-g theme song]] even lampshades this.