Series: The Transporter
A 2012 television series based on the movie trilogy, Transporter: The Series is centered around Frank Martin (played by Chris Vance here) and his assignments throughout Europe (predominantly southern France), where he's helped by an ex-DCRI analyst, Clara (played by Andrča Osvart).
This series feature examples of:
- Adaptational Badass: Not that the Frank Martin from the films is not badass, but this Frank Martin makes him pale. The way he dispatches people around echoes Steven Seagal in his best times.
- Car Fu: The main henchman of the pilot is taken out this way.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: in episode 3, the bad guy threatens to pierce the girl's inner ear with a director's baton. At the end of the episode, Frank kills the man by stabbing him with the baton.
- Ho Yay: Frank and his old friend Jim in episode 2. Also Frank and Dieter throughout the series.
- Mission Control: Clara serves as this for Frank, arranging jobs and providing intelligence and hacking support.
- Mr. Fanservice: Frank (the series starts with him bare-chested) and Jim, his 'enemy' in episode 2 who shows his naked and firm butt for the ladies (and the fellas who like fellas) to enjoy.
- Ms. Fanservice: A woman goes topless Once per Episode in every episode.
- Product Placement: All of Frank's cars are Audi.
- Real Song Theme Tune: The opening theme is a remixed version of Rush's Working Man.