- Accidental Pervert: Raúl when he gives Teté advice on how to seduce her brother and is overheard by his mother.
- All Just a Dream: The entire series is revealed as such in the infamous series finale.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: The theme song was sung by Fran Perea, who played Marcos in the early seasons.
- Driven to Suicide: Diego in the series finale. He wakes up next to his wife at his wedding day, meaning everything was just a dream.
- Flirty Stepsiblings: The amount of sexual tension between Eva and Marcos in the earlier seasons and Teté and Guille in the later ones is noteworthy.
- Meaningful Name:
- One of the families' last name is Serrano. They own a typical Spanish tavern.
- Lourdes, who is a very religious woman.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: Diego and Lucía.
- Shrinking Violet: Lourdes.
- Stern Teacher: Candela.
Series / Los Serrano
Los Serrano is a Spanish sitcom which premiered on 22 April 2003 and aired on Telecinco. It tells the story of the Serrano family, who lives in Round Santa Justa No 133, located in the fictional neighborhood of Santa Justa, in the Ribera del Manzanares, in Madrid. The success of the series in Spain and in several other countries in Europe and elsewhere helped launch the career of several young actors and actresses, especially actor and musician Fran Perea, who acts in the series and sings its theme song, "1 más 1 son 7".Diego Serrano, a widower and a single father of three sons, marries his first love Lucía Capdevilla who in turn has two daughters. The Capdevilla women move in with the Serranos, and the series follows the everyday lives of the new Serrano-Capdevilla family and their circle of friends in their homes, in the children's school and in their family-run tavern the 'Serrano Brothers'.