Series: How Much Is Enough?
"Start The Money Clock!A GSN Game Show hosted by Corbin Bernsen. It was very short-lived, only airing 40 episodes over 3 months before being cancelled due to low ratings.The game was played with a "money clock," which would either count up to (or down from) the maximum value for each of the five rounds.
- Round 1: $1000, counting up
- Round 2: $2000, counting down
- Round 3: $3000, counting up
- Round 4: $4000, counting down
- Round 5: $5000, counting up
Game Show Tropes in use:
- Some Or Nothing: Only the player who locks in first in the final round gets anything, and more often than not, it's not even close to how much has been earned over the course of the game.
- Golden Snitch: More often than not, winning any money at all in the fifth round (not being the greediest or the chicken) guaranteed you a place in the final round.
- Game Show Host: Corbin Bernsen
- Whammy: Being the "Greediest of the Group" means you banked nothing for that round. In the fifth round, the "chicken" (The lowest valued lockin) also got nothing.