- Jinxmenow: Dangerous Loners in Dangerous Times, partial first chapter.
- Long Live Humour - Reeds and Black Water: Chapter Six - Naruto fanfic
- Tymor The Trickster: Jackalopes
- Morwen Edhelwen: Cuba Libre and/or Isaholmi Spar.
- Kesar: Happy Go Lucky- Chapters one and possibly two- comic book script.
- Candle "Will you be there"
- Prometheus Creations: "Zeitgeist" - WIP of almost finished twelve page comic story.
- Enjolras Amy: Currently untitled work, which I've started writing in the middle because of the detail needed in some of the early stages that I am still working out in my head. It's pretty much the story of Marianne, a French girl, who fights against authority, wanting to escape the hand of fate, who joins her brother in a revolution. I appreciate it's slightly like Les Miserables in some respects, but there's one particular scene I want to run past some critics, as I am unsure if it could be seen as incest, or if it simply implies the closeness of the brother and sister in an emotional setting. I intend it to show how close Marianne and Bastian are, but worry it could be read as incest.
- Pablo360: 13224 ("I: Editor")
- Zaqareemalcolm: Neither, a webcomic script for the first chapter. A supernatural/fantasy story about a girl who suddenly finds herself in a world which is a limbo between the living and the dead.
- Dokemon Studios: a couple of short comedy one page comics, based on Inside Out, and another based on Zootopia (spoilers on the Zootopia one). I should also warn you that they are a bit mature, but nothing explicit will be shown.
Sandbox / Con Crit Thread
This is a list in chronological order of posters who have expressed interest in getting feedback on the constructive criticism thread on the Writer's Block forum. If we're stuck regarding who should go next, consulting this can help. You may add yourself at the bottom, if you so please. NOTE: When adding your name, also add the name of your work (and if it's untitled, some brief description of its text type, or whatever). This is purely for the aid in contacting people who've submitted.