"Listen to your heart. You can hear it deep under the earth. Creaking and heaving. With roots snapping and birds flapping quickly away. Welcome to Night Vale."Cecil gets a mysterious (and adorable) new visitor! The mayoral candidates aren't afraid of a little mudslinging, and the scientists give an update on The House That Doesn't Exist. Also, a very interesting message from our sponsors.
Tropes present in Visitor include:
- Admiring the Abomination: Cecil, at least at first.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Cecil's visitor is a Strexpet, engineered for fun and companionship!
- Kick The Cat: The visitor attacks Khoshekh, seriously injuring him and even dislodging him from his position four feet above the ground of the men's room.
- Not Their Birthday: The visitor was a birthday gift for Cecil from his new managers. Too bad it's not his birthday.
- Wham Line: When Kevin starts reciting the sponsor message.
"Today's Proverb: You won't sleep when you're dead, either."