Recap: Welcome To Night Vale Ep 43 Visitor
"Listen to your heart. You can hear it deep under the earth. Creaking and heaving. With roots snapping and birds flapping quickly away. Welcome to Night Vale."Cecil gets a mysterious (and adorable) new visitor! The mayoral candidates aren't afraid of a little mudslinging, and the scientists give an update on The House That Doesn't Exist. Also, a very interesting message from our sponsors.
Tropes present in Visitor include:
- Admiring the Abomination: Cecil, at least at first.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Cecil's visitor is a Strexpet, engineered for fun and companionship!
- Kick The Cat: The visitor attacks Khoshekh, seriously injuring him and even dislodging him from his position four feet above the ground of the men's room.
- Not Their Birthday: The visitor was a birthday gift for Cecil from his new managers. Too bad it's not his birthday.
- Wham Line: When Kevin starts reciting the sponsor message.
"Today's Proverb: You won't sleep when you're dead, either."