Marge protests against mixed-martial arts after Bart gets in trouble for fighting in school.
* DomesticAbuse: Implied when Chett says he feels odd for hitting a woman he ''doesn't'' love.
* DoubleStandardAbuseFemaleOnMale: Lisa beating up Bart at the end of the episode.
* FrivolousLawsuit: After Homer and Bart watch a fight, Homer tells Bart not to do it at home but at school where they can sue over eventual injuries.
* ItsAllAboutMe: One of Marge's lines states that if she hates something, no one is allowed to like it.
* ISurrenderSuckers: Chett used this strategy to trick Marge. It didn't work.
* MoralGuardians: Marge and the group protesting Mixed-martial arts. She even flat out says that [[UpToEleven "If something isn't to my taste]] [[ItsAllAboutMe then no one should be allowed to enjoy it"]]
* TookALevelInJerkass: Marge's MoralGuardians insists become worse as the years go by, but here, she won't allow ''anyone'' to like what she hates.
* WouldHitAGirl: Chett had no trouble with the notion of hitting Marge. At least until he hit bart and she went MamaBear on him. He even mentioned he'll fight anyone except a man his own size.
* WouldHurtAChild: Chett said he'll fight anyone weaker than him when Bart challenged him to a fight in an attempt to protect his mother. [[MamaBear Seeing that was enough for Marge to get angry enough to wipe the floor with him.]]