A ''Series/TwentyFour'' parody, featuring Bart and Lisa trying to stop a bake sale attack.
* AndThereWasMuchRejoicing: The Springfielders once Jack Bauer reassures them the town that got blown up was Shelbyville.
* AsYouKnow: 90% of the school's income comes from the annual bake sale. The viewers learned this when Lisa believed Principal Skinner needed a reminder.
* BaitAndSwitch: When Principal Skinner asked "Lord" for guidance, he was asking for directions from someone whose surname was ''Lord''.
** Also, after Martin's guilt trip, it appears he's going to climb up a ladder and [[DrivenToSuicide commit suicide]]. It turns out he just wedgied himself.
* DarkReprise: Martin sadly sings "Skip To My Loo" (which he sang when passing Nelson earlier) as he proceeds to give himself a wedgie.
** He also hums it to himself after he knocks out Bart with his brass instrument and pulls his unconscious body away.
* DisproportionateRetribution: Jack Bauer pulled several agents from [[SkewedPriorities other assignments]] to find and capture Bart for a prank call.
* EnhanceButton: Parodied when Skinner asks for a picture of desk grafitti to be enhanced, but when it turns out to read "Seymour Sucks" he hastily asks for it to be dehanced.
* IAmBigBoned: Kearny was "bulking up for football".
* JackBauerInterrogationTechnique: Bart parodies this in one scene after he observes Nelson ''not'' beating up Martin. To get the word that Martin's working for Jimbo, Bart whacks Nelson over the head with a trash can, puts it over his head, then starts punching it. He gets the response he wants, but [[BecauseImGoodAtIt does it again anyway just to get Nelson to say "yes, sir"]].
* TheMole: Martin Prince.
* MyGodWhatHaveIDone: Martin Prince after regretting being TheMole.
* OvenLogic: Marge's cake was so hard it broke a bullet-proof glass.
* PreviouslyOn: Parodied. As part of another allusion to "24", this episode starts with a narrator treating it as a sequel to a previous episode. The narrator even mistakenly calls the cartoon "24" before correcting himself.
* SeriousBusiness: the bake sale and an attempt to disrupt it is taken by the hall monitors as a ''24''-style threat. JustifiedTrope on the bake sale (see AsYouKnow above) and the stink bomb because it is something ''obscenely'' powerful.
* StinkBomb: One which is powerful enough to be considered an InUniverse ''terrorist threat''.