Recap: The Angry Beavers E 26 Food Of The Clods
Norb develops a habit of watching B-movies late at night. His late-night eating habits also cause him to sleepwalk and act like the monster movies he's watching, and freak out Dag. In subsequent mornings, Norb doesn't believe Dag's claims that he sleepwalks. Eventually, Dag tries to stay up to watch Norb, but he drifts off anyway, leaving Norb sleepwalking and still freaking him out (this time trying to kill him). Dag decides the only way to beat Norb is to do it by him sleepwalking as well.
- Acid Reflux Nightmare
- Beat Them at Their Own Game: When Norb starts sleepwalking as a viking woman, Dag decides he has to sleepwalk as well to survive the night. Unfortunately, he falls asleep just as a commercial break for mambo dancing is being broadcast.
- Gilligan Cut: Dag says he's not falling asleep, so he can monitor Norb. Cut to sometime later, Dag is asleep.
- Marriage to a God: The Viking Women from Venus in the movie compete to be the bride of the volcano by drinking radioactive lava
- Never My Fault: Even though it all started with Norb's sleepwalking, at the end of the episode, Norb insists them getting sick from the spicy foods is all Dag's fault.
- Never Wake Up A Sleep Walker, or they'll go bahooties.
- Power-Up Food: In the B movie "Viking Women From Venus", the women drink lava to gain power. When Norb sleepwalks (acting like a viking), he eats his snack food like it's lava.
- Running Gag: On each movie there's a scene where a character says "The poor devils!" For Viking Women From Venus, it gets expanded to "Those poor she-devils!"
- Shout-Out: The Amazing Colossal Colossas is an obvious spoof on the B-Movie The Amazing Colossal Man.
- Sleep Walking
- Special Effects Failure: Parodied.
- Stylistic Suck: What'd you expect when B movies are being referenced?
- Talking in Your Sleep
- There's No "B" in Movie
- Vomit Discretion Shot: At the very end when the movie The Oozing Flesh of the Rotting Hand starts.