Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 2 E 11 Modern Love The Return Of Nano
Nano is back, and after watching an old fashioned television program, it's on a mission to make a family for itself. In the meantime, April and Casey are growing closer...
This episode provides examples of
- Almost Kiss: Between Casey and April
- Amusement Park: Most of the plot takes place on Coney Island.
- Artistic License – Physics: Don turns the roller coaster into an electromagnetic pulse emitter, which emits a ball of EMP that soars along the tracks like a train car, and only takes out Nano and not any of the other tech in the immediate vicinity
- Bittersweet Ending: Poor Nano, again.
- Delaying Action: Raph, Mikey and Leo fight Nano to give Don time to set up his EMP emitter.
- Jerkass: Once Harry has got his stolen loot back, he doesn't want Nano around any more.
- Man Child: Nanobot has the mind of a little kid. This is shown further when he willingly enters the role of the child in the old-fashioned show he watched, and wants to build a family with Harry as "Daddy" and Dr. Marion Richards as "Mommy"
- Nanomachines: Nano
- Not a Date: April and Casey keep insisting to Splinter and the turtles that their late-night jaunt to Coney Island is this (technically speaking, it wasn't—it was a repair job that Casey invited April to tag along on). But it quickly goes into a date-like mode, and after Donny whisks away April to help him in defeating Nano, Casey gets mad and says, "That sneaky little green nerd just stole my date!"