Recap: Stargate Universe S2 E9 "Visitation"
- Came Back Wrong
- Clarke's Third Law: Quoted directly
- Downer Ending: Everybody who was on shuttle died.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: Speculation about soul loss was not confirmed or denied.
- Reality Ensues: Leave a bunch of hippie scientists on a planet with only camping equipment and winter fast approaching? What did you think was going to happen?!
- Status Quo Is God: They got shuttle to replace one they crashed in the Aftermath.
- Suddenly Always Knew That: Camille's not previously mentioned proficiency with hypnosis.
- Too Dumb to Live: The scientists get themselves killed through their own incompetence. When winter came, they sought shelter in the shuttle, but couldn't close the hatch or light a fire because of smoke inhalation. Apparently, building a roundhouse around the shuttle with a fire pit in the middle never occurred to them? Nor did covering the shuttle in snow which would have provided excellent thermal insulation?