- Buffy Speak
- Call-Back: Talking about brunch, Parker says, "Come on, it's not hard. There's forks. [worried look]"
- Comically Missing the Point: After getting a knife thrown at her, Peggy's main concern is that it was part of a set.
- Mating Dance: Tara distracts a mark by drawing him into dancing a very sexy tango with her on the pretext of trying to make her "boyfriend" jealous. It's very effective.Escobar: Dance with your boyfriend the way you just did with me. If he ignores you, you will know... he is gay.
- Noodle Incident: "There was a bomb in Odessa."
- We also keep cutting to Hardison, obviously on his own adventure, but with no context. We see what's going on in the next episode.
- Not with the Safety on, You Won't: Sophie uses this on a Mook. The safety was not on, as Tara observes once he's been taken out, but Sophie is convincing enough to make him look anyway.
- Relocating the Explosion: Rather than try to follow the complex instructions to disarm a bomb, Sophie and Tara just push it out of a window so it blows up in the sky.
Recap / Leverage S 04 E 13 The Girls Night Out Job
This is the first of a two-parter, in which the ladies of team Leverage do without the skills of the men during a girl's night out. Expect things to go hilariously wrong.