"An rpg podcast with jenn and friends where good things are good and bad things are less good...."
Jennifer Wong, aka Jenn, is the force of nature behind the Jennisodes, an ongoing series of podcast
interviews with people in the RPG
hobby, including producers, artists, developers and creators. While Jenn does not possess a degree in journalism her personal warmth and enthusiasm for the subject gets her guests – the subjects of the individual episodes – to open up quite candidly.
Can be found here
Tropes in The Jennisodes:
- Adorkable: Jenn herself is this, more or less.
- Catch Phrase: “Welcome to the Jennisodes!”
- Five Fabulous Questions might also qualify.
- Confused Bystander Interview: Inverted, while it is an interview show, all the people Jenn talks to know that they are talking about.
- Hi, Mom!: Inverted. In one episode Jenn received a telephone call from her father and had to quickly promise she would call him back.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: The show has a thing about pandas, including them in the page art and as part of the standard “Five Fabulous Questions”
- Word of God: Pretty much every single episode, namely what the interviewees say.