: A character has a wide range of outfits to choose from, and she never wears the same outfit twice.
- Straight: Alice's outfit changes every episode.
- Alice wears each of her outfits for the length of one scene each.
- Each time she changes outfits, Alice's hair color, hair style, and makeup (add in eye color and skin tone for maximum exaggeration) changes as well.
- Alice's wardrobe is literally unlimited.
- Alice wears a different outfit each day, yet they're all the same color and basic style.
- Only Alice's shirt changes.
- Only the colors on Alice's outfit change.
- Alice is a fashionista, so she wears numerous different styles.
- Alice is given these clothes by clothing brands because she is a model or actress.
- Alice is royalty and, in order to keep up appearances, must have a large wardrobe.
- Alice is richy rich rich.
- Inverted: Limited Wardrobe
- Subverted: Alice has only one wardrobe in her bedroom.
- Double Subverted: But the spare room down the hall has been transformed into a storage space for her all her clothing.
- When Alice changes her outfit, nobody can recognize her, even if it's not very different from her "main" outfit.
- Alice's outfit changes whenever there's a Hard Cut, meaning that she can end up wearing dozens of different outfits during the passing of a single scene! Bonus Points if no one seems to notice. (not even her)
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice has a modest number of outfits in her wardrobe.
- Enforced: Alice is the prime model for an actual or defictionalized fashion line. Wearing said outfits on the show is a part of advertising the product.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "Alice, have you ever worn anything more than once?"
- Conversed: "This show is strange. You never see Bridget in an outfit twice," said Alice.
- Alice is high school student living above her means in order to fit in with her richer friends. In order to pay for these clothes she takes on more hours at her part-time job, leaving less time for her to study and therefore lowering her grades and causing arguments with her parents.
- Alice develops an addiction to shopping but has a low-paying job with long hours. In spite of her partner's complaints, she borrows heavily in order to continue shopping, eventually leading to bankruptcy and the destruction of her relationship.
- Alice learns to sew, starts wearing vintage clothing that belongs to her mother, trades clothes extensively with her friends and keeps to a strict budget, allowing her to reduce her work hours and bring up her grades.
- Alice's partner forces her to get counseling. She starts to deal with the issues that caused her addiction and, at the encouragement of her partner and counselor, sees a financial planner. Slowly, but surely, she pays back her debts and gets her finances under control.
Go back to your Unlimited Wardrobe
. Don't get lost in there!