Playing With: The Bluebeard
: A man who married and murdered many women.
- Straight: Bob married a wife, and then kills her. He then did the same with 4 other women.
- Exaggerated: Bob married a wife, and then kills her. He then did the same with 49 other women.
- Downplayed: Bob plans to do this, but is only on his second wife when he's caught.
- Justified: All the women have been abusing Bob. Given the authorities already passed it off, Bob decided to take it into his own hands.
- Black Widow
- Bob resurrects dead women and then marries them.
- Subverted: Bob eventually did not kill the latest woman he married.
- Double Subverted: Until several years later.
- Parodied: Bob shamelessly shows people his framed wives collection.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Even though Bob hates his wives (and does not learn from experience), he legally divorces them instead of murdering them.
- Enforced: It's a story about a real life wife murderer who actually did this.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: What better way to get rid of a woman you hate than setting her up on a date with Bob?
- Defied: Bob's prospective second wife gets suspicious about her predecessor's death and informs the police.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to The Bluebeard