: A person who is sick in bed is murdered, presumably in hopes that it will be passed off as a natural death.
- Straight: Alice disguises herself as a doctor, visits Bob at a hospital, and gives him a lethal injection.
- Exaggerated: Alice disguises herself as a doctor, goes to a hospital and moves from bed to bed giving every patient a lethal injection.
- Downplayed: Alice disguises herself as a doctor, visits Bob at a hospital, and gives him a non-lethal injection that will send him into a coma.
- Justified: Alice wants Bob out of the way, and the cover of a natural death serves her purposes.
- Alice visits Bob in hospital, and he kills her.
- Or, Alice saves Bob's life.
- Subverted: Alice tries to poison Bob while he is on his sickbed, but he gets better.
- Double Subverted: ...then has a relapse and dies.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice does not kill Bob on his sickbed.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Alice
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Sickbed Slaying