Playing With: Sexier Alter Ego
: A character transforms into the attractive version of himself/herself.
- Straight: Nerdy geek Alice transforms into an attractive girl named Candice with a potion.
- Exaggerated: Alice, who's face is scarred by third-degree burns, takes a potion and turns into Candice, an epic hottie with a flawless face.
- Downplayed: Alice's only flaw is her frizzy hair. She drinks a potion which turns her into Candice, who looks just like her but with attractive curls.
- Justified: Alice just wants to be beautiful.
- Inverted: Attractive girl Candice transforms into a nerdy geek named Alice with a potion.
- Subverted: Nerdy geek Alice drank the potion, but it barely smooths her complexion.
- Double Subverted: Said complexion made her into a Nerds Are Sexy Moe.
- Parodied: Hilda drank the potion, but it didn't work. She still boasts at her "new looks" though.
- Zig Zagged: Nerdy geek Alice drank the potion, but it barely smooths her complexion. She still boasts about her "new looks" though. But her new confidence made her into a Nerds Are Sexy Moe. But that doesn't attract people, except for Bob, but that's because Alice was a Hollywood Homely to begin with.
- Averted: Alice's alternate form is no sexier than her normal one.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Alice is a costume designer, and the costume she makes for herself is called her sexy alter ego.
- Exploited: a man comes to town offering potions to make people more attractive.
- Defied: The potion makes everyone find Alice less attractive because she wasn't being herself.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Candice's obviously greater popularity and sex appeal causes Alice to see her "boring" self in an increasingly more negative light. This, combined with the increasing stress of maintaining a double life, causes Alice to snap.
Back to Sexier Alter Ego