: Animals do not have genitalia, even when they should.
- Straight: The animals do not have genitalia.
- Exaggerated: Despite being very detailed and realistic, they do not have genitalia.
- Downplayed: In some cases, animals have a few lines to suggest where their genitals are, but it's not detailed.
- The animals are some nonexistent species where their genitalia is not normally visible.
- Or they're some type of animal with genitalia not readily apparent to humans; like reptiles or birds, among many others.
- Inverted: Everything but the genitals is not shown, or the animals have visible genitalia while humans do not.
- Subverted: A seemingly naked beastman actually wears a hide-matching loin cloth (like a Wolf Man in a fur speedo)
- Double Subverted: He only wears them for comfort and doesn't have anything to hide.
- Parodied: A werewolf transforms and feels the need to urinate. 2 minutes later, he's thoroughly confused because he succeeded.
- Zig Zagged: Some animals have genitalia, some don't.
- The animals have visible genitalia.
- Animal Genitalia is present, but censored.
- Enforced: Are you crazy? We can't show animal genitalia on TV!
- Lampshaded: Alice checks whether a cat is male or female, and Bob asks how on Earth she could tell.
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "Ew, what's that on its butt?" "Well, real animals have those. This isn't a cartoon."
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: There is a gene-maiming virus that threatens to render the ecosystem unable to sustain itself.
- Reconstructed: Even after the virus is dealt with, they don't actually show animals with genitalia.
Back to Nonhumans Lack Attributes