: Doing stunts in a vehicle that is much heavier and more unwieldy than a car like it was one.
- Straight: Darius comandeers a main battle tank from a roadblock to chase down Doctor Evilstein, and proceeds to powerslide it around a corner.
- Darius hijacks a diesel locomotive from the depot and powerslides that.
- Darius powerslides a 50,000 ton amphibious battleship as if it was a car.
- Downplayed: Darius comandeers and manages to powerslide, not without effort, a heavy military truck.
- Justified: Darius is an ex-military tank driver who is famed for his unconventional driving techniques.
- Inverted: Darius parks his car by driving into the spot perpendicular to other cars and then turning it in place like it's a tank.
- Subverted: Darius tries to powerslide a tank... and plows right through the building on the other side of the street.
- Double Subverted: However, that was just because the rubber pads on the tracks didn't heat up yet. After a few seconds of "burning rubber", the tank drifts like a charm.
- Parodied: A drifting competition is held in the city, and intstead of sport cars, there are buses, trucks, trains, main battle tanks, fighter planes, horse-drawn carriages, extinguisher-propelled shopping carts, and the like all taking part.
- Zig Zagged: Over the course of the series, Darius tries to apply his skills to a variety of vehicles, and it's never certain when he's going to succeed or fail.
- Averted: A tank handles like a tank, not an oversized car.
- Enforced: The author writes in a tank drifting scene because that's something he saw his friend do in the army.
- Lampshaded: "Alright, time to jump into this thing and do some sick powerslides!" "What was that?!" "Nothing, sir!"
- Invoked: While in the army, Darius deliberately tried to work out how to do car stunts in a tank.
- Exploited: Dr. Evilstein tries to goad Darius into performing dangerous stunts while driving the tank to make him slip up and fail.
- Defied: Darius was in the army, and knows he can't handle a tank like a car.
- Discussed: "So, that time you did donuts in a main battle tank..." "It's not that hard. You just have to know which levers to pull."
- Conversed: "Watcha watchin'? Is that Darius doing his thing again?" "Exactly. I don't think there are any vehicles this guy cannot perform stunts in."
- Implied:: Darius drives off in a tank, and the sound of screeching brakes is heard offscreen.
- Played For Laughs: Darius bets his friends in the army, navy, air force, railway and construction companies, street cleaning department, and other similar occupations that he can do stunts in their vehicles. He wins every single time.
- Played For Drama: The streets of the city are crowded with civilians, but a tank is the only vehicle Darius can get to chase down Dr. Evilstein. If he doesn't perform flawlessly, someone is getting seriously hurt...
Now that you got all that, powerslide your tram back to Multi-Track Drifting