: Someone suffering through his/her selflessness.
- Straight: Alice is a selfless girl who care for others. She isn't treated nicely in return.
- Exaggerated: ???
- Downplayed: Most of the time Alice puts others first and doesn't do what she wants in order to help others but she spends the rest of the time on herself.
- Alice believes that selflessness is rewarding despite never getting as much as a 'thank you'.
- Alternatively, Alice is a Good Samaritan who could care less if the recipient appreciates her kindness or not.
- Everyone treats Alice nicely, but she treats them badly in return.
- Alice is a selfish girl who care for only herself. She isn't treated nicely in return.
- Alice is a selfless girl who care for others. She is treated like an Idol in return.
- Alice has a few selfish moments.
- One of them did treat Alice nicely in return.
- Double Subverted:
- ...Which are making her loved ones happy.
- But it was all a trick to back stab her later.
- Parodied: Alice cared for an Obviously Evil Alpha Bitch.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice is a selfless girl who care for others. She was treated the same in return had she not care of others anyway.
- Enforced: The writer wants to point out that Life Isn't Fair and kindness does not get rewarded as the media usually portray.
- Lampshaded: "Get real, Alice. No one respects a doormat who is kind and sweet and never strikes back. No one."
- Invoked: Alice was raised by her family to be that kind of Proper Lady.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Everytime someone mistreats Alice, her boyfriend Bob will arrive and scar him/her into not bullying Alice again.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Thank you for reading through the whole page......NOT!