'''Basic Trope''': A character explains his/her powers, while using them, to no-one in particular for the benefit of the audience.
* '''Straight''': Amazing Girl mentions to herself how her [[FlyingBrick superpowers]] will help her whenever she uses them, such as when she is lifting an oil tanker.
* '''Exaggerated''': [[MrExposition She goes]] into an in-depth expiation of the [[MinovskyPhysics fictional physics behind her powers at a drop of a hat,]] such as to explain where the [[ExpositionDiagram chalkboard came from.]]
* '''Downplayed''': Amazing Girl thinks to herself "[[GoodThingYouCanHeal Glad Iím invincible]]" when sheís hit by a particularly devastating attack.
** She really IS explaining her powers for the benefit of onlookers.
** [[TheDitz Amazing Girl needs to remind herself how her own powers work.]]
** She has always had the power to [[FlightStrengthHeart talk to squirrels,]] but has never used them on-screen till the [[BrickJoke optimum punch-line moment.]]
** The viewers are never quite told, what, exactly, Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism manís powers are.
** Emperor Evilz gloats to Amazing Girl how her power will NOT protect her when he unleashes his WaveMotionGun.
* '''Subverted''': Amazing girl never explains her powers outright, and certainly not while using themÖ
* '''Double Subverted''': ...because itís in the narration box.
** "Luckily my larynx can make noises to tell you this!"
** Amazing Girlís explanations are constantly interrupted by the QuirkyMinibossSquad yelling increasingly unlikely ideas about what powers she actually has.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Sometimes Amazing Girl explains, sometimes she doesnít, some times she [[ObfuscatingInsanity explains powers she doesnít actually have.]]
* '''Averted''': Her powers are explained once in the first episode and are never talked about again.
* '''Enforced''': ViewersAreGoldfish. Also, to let new readers know.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Have I told you about my powers? I donít think I have told you about my powers."
* '''Invoked''': Among his many varied powers, MrExposition can force superbeings to explain the powers they use.
* '''Exploited''': Evilz manages to find Amazing Girl's weakness when she explains how her power will protect her.
* '''Defied''': Emperor Evilz goes to [[CrazyPrepared insane lengths to hide his powers,]] so that no-one can abuse his weaknesses: to the point of [[MediumAwareness hiding them even from the fourth wall.]]
* '''Discussed''': "Why do you always do that, A.G?" "ÖI like to hear myself talk. I'm lonely..."
* '''Conversed''': "Yes, super-strength, WE GET IT ALREADY!"
* '''Deconstructed''': Amazing Girl is KilledMidSentence.
* '''Reconstructed''': Amazing Girl takes time to analyse her opponents and make sure that they don't kill her during her speech. Alternatively, she explains her powers once the villain is already almost defeated.
* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': Amazing Girl talks about her powers ever time to remind [[HeroicRROD herself how they are slowly killing her.]]
* '''Played For Laughs''': "Wait, I missed that, what can you do again?"
Luckily this link will guide you back to LuckilyMyPowersWillProtectMe!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???