: A villain tries to get the hero to bow before him.
- Straight: Emperor Evulz has won so he orders Bob to bow before him.
- Exaggerated: He then orders Alice, Charlie, and the others to bow.
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: Bob Ain't Too Proud to Beg
- Bob has won so he orders Emperor Evulz to bow before him.
- Emperor Evulz paralyzes Bob into a stand position, then kneels before Bob while giving Bob a Hannibal Lecture.
- Subverted: Bob's just bending to tie his shoes. He then stands up straight and spits at Evulz' face.
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: Emperor Evulz didn't want Bob to submit, he just wanted Bob to do a certain other thing while kneeling before him.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Emperor Evulz just shoots Bob instead of giving Bob the chance to defeat him by having him submit.
- Enforced: "We need Evulz to brag about his victory somehow without doing something with an effect on the plot."
- Lampshaded: The spot where Bob is told to kneel has grooves in it from his predecessors
- Invoked: Emperor Evulz forces Bob to kneel by other means than asking, like telekinetic manipulation.
- Exploited: Emperor Evulz dropped his gun during the fight; Bob waits until he's ordered to kneel to grab it and shoot Evulz.
- Defied: Despite being threatened with certain death, Bob heroically refuses to bow before Emperor Evulz.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Kneel Before Zod