Playing With: Indecipherable Lyrics
: The lyrics in a song is impossible to understand.
- Straight: The lyrics of the song Troperia is very difficult to understand.
- Exaggerated: The entire lyrics of the song Troperia sounds like "gargargargargargarhhhhhhgargh."
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: The singers are so drunk at the time of recording that their speech is slurred.
- Inverted: The lyrics is sung in perfect, clear pronunciation.
- The lyrics turn out to be written in foreign language.
- The lyrics were actually recorded backwards.
- The lyrics consist entirely of made-up-words.
- Double Subverted: ...which is still incomprehensible in that foreign language...
- Parodied: Those are the actual lyrics.
- Zig Zagged: Only some part of the lyrics is unintelligible.
- The lyric is intelligible.
- The song is an instrumental, and has no lyrics.
- Lampshaded: The band release a statement saying that it doesn't matter what the song's about since no-one will be able to understand any of it anyway.
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: The listeners get frustrated over the attempt to make out the lyrics and stop buying the song Troperia.
- Reconstructed: The listeners start to enjoy trying to comprehend the lyrics.
Back to Indecipherable Lyrics