: Bad clothes for a character, done on purpose with a justification.
- Straight: The Token Human Hiro wears a strange rainbow outfit. All his friends are Fully Dressed Cartoon Animals, and naturally have different tastes in clothes and shoes.
- Exaggerated: Hiro goes to a party and is mistaken for a decoration.
- Downplayed: Hiro carries one item of clothing that is considered weird, but the rest looks pretty average.
- Justified: This is already a justification for What The Hell, Costuming Department?
- Inverted: Impossibly Cool Clothes: Everyone likes Hiro's rainbow outfit.
- Subverted: Hiro ditches his outfit after one battle.
- Double Subverted: ...but after his second battle, he picks up another outfit that's even worse than the first!
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: Hiro changes hiis clothes Once an Episode, sometimes looking ridiculously normal, sometimes with a costume that barely looks incredibly stupid.
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Impossibly Tacky Clothes