- Straight: Albathea is a goddess of Good in Troperia, and the Good people worship her. Sometimes she make a champion out of a Good person, which she then task to defeat Evil.
- It's written that if Albathea stop caring about the world, there won't be anymore Good-ness in the world regardless of the effort of the people.
- Albathea is the Anthropomorphic Personification of the platonic form of goodness. Simply put, she is goodness itself.
- Downplayed: Albathea is one of the many Good gods and goddesses, each one of those gods emphasize a particular aspect of Good-ness (Albathea' is Good Is Not Nice).
- Justified: Albathea was assigned the divine dominion over Good-ness by her father, the Supreme God.
- Inverted: Albathea is a Goddess Of Evil.
- Double Subverted: This is a World of Badass where being Good requires you to punch Evil in the face, without second-guessing.
- Parodied: Albathea is a complete Mary Sue Jerk Ass, but since she has Good in her domain, she's a Goddess of Good.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: No gods can be classified as God of Good, certainly not by mortal morality.
- Enforced: Having a Big Good character who the main characters can fall back to, but not finishing the job for them.
Felicia: You, you're a Goddess of Good, aren't you?
Albathea: Why yes dear, my every molecule is supercharged with divine Good-ness, even my piss.
Felicia: Too much information, ma'am.
- Invoked: Bob joins Albathea's militant order to gain power to fight Evil.
- Exploited: Bob toss Albathea's holy symbol at a vampire, because he knows that Good hurts Evil.
- Defied: Xagrac, the God of Evil, seal Albathea in a rice cooker so that Troperia have no God of Good.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to God of Good.