: The opening/narration of a show says that The Hero
and his allies fight for great justice.
- Straight: The opening song of Bob Trope Web Warrior has this line: "Bob // Bob // Bob the Web Warrior // He fights for great justice!"
- Exaggerated: The line is only "I am Bob! // I fight for great justice!", repeated ad nauseum.
- Downplayed: There is only the implication.
- Justified: Great Justice is Bob's motivation.
- Inverted: The opening song of Bob Trope Web Warrior has this line: "Bob // Bob // Bob the Web Warrior // He fights For the Evulz!"
- Subverted: The opening song is about someone who fights For Great Justice, but the show is about an Anti-Hero in a Black and Grey Morality world.
- Double Subverted: Amazingly, everything that Bob the Anti-Hero does fall squarely on For Great Justice territory.
- Parodied: Even though the opening song says that Bob fights For Great Justice, the opening animation is all about Bob destroying things and people's lives due to him being an extreme ditz.
- Zig Zagged: Bob's motivation changes a LOT.
- Averted: The opening song of Bob Trope Web Warrior never establish that Bob fights For Great Justice.
- Enforced: Bob Trope Web Warrior is aimed toward kids age 9-12, things in it should be made obvious.
- Invoked: A group of heroes wonder why they have thought and try to name their motivation.
- Exploited: Ambiguous Corrupt Corporate Executive create an association called For Great Justice, in order to lure Wide-Eyed Idealist, Knight in Shining Armor and Knight Templar alike to do their dirty buisness, knowing that they will do anything that serves their vague concept of morality.
- Defied: One of the heroes is only in it out of loyalty.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Bob is justice-obsessed to the point of being a Principles Zealot and/or Knight Templar.
- Bob learns the hard way how complicated it is to make a truly just decision, and trying to weight all the factors and see all the sides of the issue drives him to a nervous breakdown.
- Reconstructed: Bob knows there's a difference between Lawful Good and Lawful Stupid, and remains reasonable in his pursuit of justice.
- Played For Laughs: Bob is so obsessed with justice that he starts dealing with littering and jaywalking in ridiculous ways.
Gather the troops and ready the weapons, because we're returning to main page to fight against the nefarious hordes of Natter
! Let's go comrades! For Great Justice!