A character is distracted by food.
- Straight: The Hero and Big Eater Bob is tracking Big Bad Doctor Steel, Doctor Steel distracts Bob by leaving a pie cooling on the windowsill.
- Exaggerated: Doctor Steel is a cook with a fully stocked kitchen, he distracts Bob for days with a feast.
- Downplayed: Bob IS distracted, but he eats the pie in one gulp so it doesn't slow him down that much.
- Justified: Bob has an insanely fast metabolism, it's easy for him to be distracted by food.
- Inverted: Bob is eating when he sees Doctor Steel running away. He immediately stops in order to track the villain.
- Subverted: Bob manages to not get distracted by the pie.
- Double Subverted: Then, he comes across an chocolate ice cream cake, his REAL Trademark Favorite Food.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: Bob is either completely distracted or pays no mind to the food, it depends on how hungry he is.
- Averted: Bob never gets distracted by food.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "You're not getting away Dr. Ste- is that blueberry? He might get away but.... one bite."
- Invoked: Dr. Steel pulls his heist during lunch, so Bob will be chasing him on an empty stomachache.
- Exploited: The Vamp Kira uses Bob's Trademark Favorite Food to slip him an aphrodisiac.
- Defied: Knowing the consequences, Bob restrains himself from wolfing down on the food.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Bob getting distracted by food so easily allowed Doctor Steel's plot to succeed, killing millions and causing the Kingdom to fall; as a result, Bob is disgraced.
Back to Delicious Distraction