'''Basic Trope''': An accessory or article of clothing that a character ''believes'' gives them their abilities.
* '''Straight''': Alice has a particular armlet she always wears. She believes it gives her bravery.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice has half a dozen various trinkets she claims give her various powers.
* '''Downplayed''': "It's not a big deal, but that was my lucky shirt, and I kinda hoped I'd have it today."
* '''Justified''': The accessory was a valuable gift from her Big Brother, and wears it because he always used to comfort her.
* '''Inverted''': Wearing the armlet makes Alice feel less comfortable and become a lot more shaky.
* '''Subverted''': Turns out the armlet does give her bravery…
* '''Double Subverted''': …but only because she believed it did.
* '''Parodied''': Alice freaks when she loses her ''magical'' armlet heirloom. Bob offer to buy her a new armlet. Problem solved.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': The accessory was useless and Alice knew it too.
* '''Enforced''': "Alice doesn't have enough weaknesses, how about we give her an item that she looks for comfort in the face of fear?"
-->'''Mook:''' How do we beat her?\\
'''BigBad:''' We target her magical armlet, if we break it… she'll be nothing but dust! [[EvilLaugh Muahahahaha]]!
* '''Invoked''': Alice likes to wear the accessory and will continuely say "I'd be weak without it".
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Alice tries not wearing the accessory for a fight but ultimately needed it.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': Her dependency on an so-called magical item gives all her enemies a target to aim for so they can weaken her.
* '''Reconstructed''': She gets dependent on the gauntlets but she is slowly learning to be braver without.
Back to CharmPoint
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???