: In a job, there's a highly ranked black woman.
- Straight: Samantha, a black woman, is the boss of a company.
- Exaggerated: Samantha is God!
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: She made it to the top by being extremely good at what she does, and frequently demonstrates that.
- Samantha is the lowest ranked working in a company.
- Bob, a white man, is the boss of a company.
- Gender Flipped: Adam, a black man, is the boss of a company.
- Subverted: Samantha got demoted or fired.
- Double Subverted: Later, she successfully busted her replacement for being corrupt and got her position or job back.
- Parodied: Samantha displayed a sassy attitude towards an interviewee. Minutes later, she is the head of his company.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: Positive Discrimination. Or, the boss's race wasn't specified and a black actress gave the best audition.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Samantha, know the possibility, worked hard to be the boss.
- Exploited: Bob curry favour with Samantha in advance, knowing she would be his boss some day.He is hoping she would return the favour.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Though Samantha is competent, she often has to deal with hostility from people who think she's an affirmative action hire, or otherwise express racism about her. She becomes depressed or angry as a result, and may even act like a Mean Boss.
Back to Black Boss Lady