: Thrashing a dead player character.
- Straight: A player corpse is shot at.
- Exaggerated: A player corpse is blown up with a grenade.
- Downplayed: A player corpse is kicked.
- Justified: You can loot PC corpses in this game by hitting them.
- Inverted: The player corpse is healed by a Combat Medic, even though that doesn't do anything on a dead character.
- Subverted: The killer of the player also gets killed, before he can get to you.
- Double Subverted: Said killer uses the last ounce of strength just for one hit.
- Parodied: The player corpse is sent into low orbit.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: There was no player/killer in the first place.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Beating A Dead Player