An anthropomorphic animal superhero
- Straight: Cora the Super Cow is Cow with Flying Brick superpowers
- Exagerated: Cora is on omnipotent God-Mode Sue who also happens to be a Holstein Cow
- Downplayed: Cora is an Anthro Cow who just happens to know Kung-Fu, Other than that no super powers
- Justified: Cora was exposed to some alien ooze or some other super power causing Applied Plebotinum.
- Only the anthropomorphic animal characters are the Villains.
- In a World inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, the one human is a superhero.
- Subverted: At first our heroes think they are rescued by some kind of Anthro Cow, but turns out Cora just wears a super realistic cow costume.
- Double Subverted: Underneath that cow costume Cora is really an Anthro Horse!
- Parodied: Cora is a super cow whose power is making super tasty milk! Her weakness is bad cheese.
- Zig Zagged: Similar to the Double Subverted entry, Cora's species seems to change every week every time she takes off her mask she's a different animal underneath
- Averted: The Superheroes are all human, no anthropomorphic animals and maybe even no heroes with animal motifs just to be safe.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Remember be kind to animals, or they just might kick your ass!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "Wait...is that Superhero really a cow? Or does she just wear a cow costume?"
- Conversed: Here comes Cora the Super Cow, Whatever happened to Harry the Radioactive Horse?" "He got killed off." "Oh right."
- Deconstructed: Cora performs her super-deeds becuase she wishes to be accepted into human society, but humans refuse to accept her and shun her, treating her like a freak, what's more the radioactive ooze that gave her, her powers in the first place is slowly killing her, she is found dead in an alleyway and scientists dissect her corpse to see what made her super in the first place
Back to Animal Superheroes