'''Basic Trope''': Women think about nothing but sex.
* '''Straight''': Alice--like other women--regularly goes out to chase men who chastise them for their lack of interest in the finer things.
** Women are barred from entering the work force and the government because they keep [[DoubleStandardRapeFemaleOnMale molesting the male coworkers]].
** Every single female on the planet constantly think about nothing but sex, to the point that they [[DoubleStandardRapeFemaleOnMale rape]] every single male they come across.
* '''Downplayed''': The women are horny, [[AllMenArePerverts but men are just as much]].
* '''Justified''': Women in this world have only a few years of fertility and thus want to reproduce sooner than later.
* '''Inverted''': AllWomenArePrudes.
* '''Gender Inverted''': AllMenArePerverts.
** Alice is told that it's ok for a woman to sleep around a lot, only to later find out that this mindset doesn't really benefit her since she doesn't accomplish anything of worth while having sex.
** Alice acts this way… but Carol and Donna don't.
* '''Double Subverted''': Alice still prefers sex over anything else in life and decides to become a HighClassCallGirl.
** A contest is held where a dozen nuns need to go for 7 days without sex so they win $100,000. Every single one fails spectacularly.
** Alice can't so much as look at something potentially sexual without collapsing in desire.
** The town's RedLightDistrict doesn't cater to ''men'' (at least, not straight men), but to ''women''. There are male prostitutes waiting for "business," Chippendale dancers, porn theatres showing PornWithPlot, etc.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Alice had sex and isn't sure if she's now a stud or a slut.
* '''Averted''': Sexuality is no part of the plot.
** We can't have [[AllWomenArePrudes prudes]] while making a porno.
** The writer is a [[SexIsGood sex-positive feminist]], who wants to get rid of [[MyGirlIsNotASlut constant]] [[AllWomenArePrudes stereotypes]].
* '''Lampshaded''': "Come on, [[AllMenArePerverts Bob]], on this planet, we'll definitely get laid!"
* '''Invoked''': Bob's spaceship crash-lands on Alice's [[LadyLand all-women planet]]. Alice is strangely intrigued by Bob's alien physique.
* '''Exploited''': DistractedByTheSexy
* '''Defied''': Alice is a religious woman and thus has other priorities in life than sex, even though she doesn't deny her sexuality.
* '''Discussed''': I hate how the media portrays women as nothing but brainless, sex-crazed bimbos.
* '''Conversed''': ???
** Alice is so caught up in her sex drive and so indiscriminate with her choice of partners that she eventually becomes HIV positive.
** Alice indulged so much in the satisfaction of her sex drive that she turns 50 before she knows it, having achieved nothing of worth in her life and ends up a DirtyOldWoman, a caricature of what she used to be.
** [[RealityEnsues Word spread about Alice's lustful nature and she has to pay the consequences (i. e. most, in not all men, don't want to have sex with her due to being a whore with possible diseases, not being able to hold down a job, being accused to abandoning children if she has any.)]]
* '''Reconstructed''': Alice eventually understands that SexIsGood but that it's not the meaning of life and, even though she still enjoys it, she learns to master her sexual desire.
* '''Played For Laughs''': On Alice's all-woman sex planet, everyone is starving to death because they're too busy making out.
* '''Played For Drama''': The women in the show all have kids from an unknown father who they gave to adoption or who they neglect because the only thing that matters to them is sex and their own sexual pleasure, not their kids' welfare.
Back to AllWomenAreLustful.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Untwisted''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???