- Tales Of Ascension
- Tales Of Redemption
- Tales Of Life
- Tales Of Villainy
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
- Tales of the Alliance
- The Great Upheaval
- The Pantheonic Rebellion
- The Friendship Asylum
- Muse Hysteria
- The Disney Villain Uprising
- Battle Royale: Round Two
- Gentaro's Epilogue
- Wrong Buttons
The Tales See Tales Of Ascension Also Tales Of Redemption Also Tales Of Life Also Tales Of Villainy Tales of Creation The Beginning of the World In the Beginning, mankind created the fictional universe, born of human imagination. Its first resident was Dream of the Endless, who built a library to store all stories that mankind told. He watched the various realms of fiction come into existence and made sure that they followed the rules of Narrative Causality. One day he felt lonely, so he traveled throughout the multiverse, looking for people to live with him in his palace.
On the first day, Dream was going to organize the gods for this new world, but had to change a light bulb in his den and ended up reorganizing his record collection. On the second day he went underwater and tried to invite mermaids to populate this new world. After offending the Princess of All Naiads, he went back home dejected. On the Third Day he was on his way to try to get some Svirfneblin, but he ended up at a Dwarf commemoration party. On the Fourth Day he was hung over. Nothing got done. On the Fifth Day he decided he wanted a nice peaceful universe, to balance out the unpredictable multiverse, so he looked for the most average person he could think of off the top of his head. This man was busy, and had to turn Dream down. On the Sixth Day he was concerned that there was no progress in this new universe. He had a light breakfast and went to work. As soon as he realized how much was to be done, he decided to delegate authority. He called everyone he could think of and invited them over. Thus was the Trope Pantheon born. He probably rested on the Seventh Day.
Tales Of Falls From Grace The Sins of the Father The funeral for Subject Delta had just finished. Eleanor had finished crying and was now headed to House Justice for her mother's trial. There were rumors of Lamb being not only acquitted, but ascending as well. Angela Patrelli being dispatched, and the vacancy needing to be filled. Also, Eleanor had expressed some feelings about asking for mercy on her mother's behalf. However, Bryan Mills wasn't worried about that. Right now, he had his own trial to attend. This one would be held in his own quarters. He opened the door, and looked at the man. Mark Meltzer was watching his daughter sleep, quietly stroking her hair. He didn't look up.
- Mark: I'm sorry about Delta, I thought it would just take one of the other Big Daddies.Bryan: And you think that would have made it any better?Mark: No, just less guilty I suppose. Are you going to kill me?Bryan: No. I understand what you did, why you did it, and I can't say if I was in your position, I wouldn't do the same.Mark: I'd do it again, too.Bryan: I know...but there will be a price to pay, Mark. You'll have to say goodbye to Cindy.Mark: What? No! I won't let an-Bryan: Mark, it's not her. I promise you this, she'll be protected. I vow nothing will happen to her. But...you belong to the Curtain now Mark. I have to turn you away.Mark: I...understand. Thank you Bryan. Do...do I have to leave now?Bryan: You have until dawn.
Tales Of Battle Also Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Also Tales of the Alliance
Tales of The Fallen
Tobi is a Bad BoyTobi had been waiting for this for a long time. Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Beast, had ascended into the Pantheon separated from his Jinchikuuri host, Naruto and that made him all the ripe for the picking. In the House of Beasts, Kurama was asleep as were many of the other Gods. There was a box lying around, but Tobi paid it no mind. It was probably used by one of the simple-mided gods as a plaything. And speak of the devil.
- Pooh: (snacking on honey) Why, hello there dear sir. Would you like some honey?Tobi: Hmmm...no. (knocks honey pot into the sky)Pooh: Oh, bother. (heads off the direction of his poor honey pot)
- Ocelot: You know, you didn't have to go that far with the little one.Celes: That little bear has very little brain, Ocelot. Tobi was being honest with his feelings.Tobi: Ho-ho-ho! I'm glad the little miss agrees!
- Ocelot: You got sloppy, thinking that just because you found yourself alone and with an opening. Guess what? There's no such things as openings—they are just mere "opportunities" to capitalize on.Tobi: You monster...what the hell are you doing?Ocelot: Nothing for you to worry. It's just too bad that your plans to enact that Tsukuyomi is going down the drain, I'm afraid.Tobi: What do you mean? Are we not the same? You did all that you could due to your attraction to Big Boss! It is just the same as with my beloved Rin-sama! I wanted the world safe for her! I...
- Celes: The affection you had for Rin is different than my teacher's. He accepted his defeat in the end, he admitted his mistakes. And your lies? They were so blatant that even the participants of the High School of Mutual Killing would find out quicker than mine. You kept convincing yourself that this was all for the better, but all you're doing is going into flat out denial. Even that mask you're wearing can't hide the truth: that you are nothing but a 'Rank F' fool.Tobi: Rank... F?Celes: (pissed off mode) THAT MEANS YOU'RE BETTER OFF LYING AMONGST THE WORMS!!
- Snake: It's not every day I do things for you, Ocelot, but the House of Justice has long since wanted him on the court.Ocelot: Of course, Snake. I'll let this off this time, since I needed him out of my sight for something. Look forward to it, Snake.Snake: Look... forward?
Meanwhile, Pooh found his Honey Pot in the House of Ambiguity, where Gangrel and Luna Vachon's temple was. The two vampires looked in confusion as Pooh climbed the steps to their House and dusted off his hunny pot.
- Pooh: (dips his paw into honey and then shows it to Gangrel and Luna) Honey?
The Court of the Gods watched as Snake dragged Tobi to the stand.
- Ocelot: This god has been accused of his depravity in regards to his actions involving the Tsukyomi act, but also because of his very divisive characteristic. He is not a true God of Masks, whether they be physical or even metaphorical.Johnson: And do you have evidence?Ocelot: (pulls out a scroll) I have it all right here.
- Celes: See what I mean? You can't even keep your mask on to save your life. Even I accepted my loss and I'm still the lying Goddess like I was before.Tobi: You can't stop me! I will enact my plan! Rin... My beloved Rin, wait for!
- Ocelot: Is that all you could muster up for defense? Have a little, dignity, even Relius Clover didn't squirm like the worm you are when he was having his breakdown! If every of the times you were to spout that will grant a nickel to someone, that someone would have surpassed Jay Gatsby of the Fallen in terms of wealth...
- Ocelot: Well, well, Speak of the Devil...Kurama: This fool has done long enough in the fields of the Pantheon. This one's verdict has better be satisfactory, like being tossed to the Fallen. What will it be... Judge?Johnson: Give the court time to go through the evidence and get some eye witness accounts for him. We will be here for quite a while.
Hours passed. The Naruto based gods came and gave their testimonies. Out of all of them, Naruto was the most sympathetic in that Tobi had some goodness in his heart somewhere. Sasuke stated that his attempts of vengeance went beyond past his ideals and Hinata stated that his love for Rin perverted his true desires.
- Johnson: (slams gavel) This court has agreed. I hearby announce that the defendant, Tobi, is accused of not truly representing his title as God of Masks, but also showing very indecisive characteristics for a God of Masks. His punishment? To be sent into the Fallen immediately!
- Celes: Those who cannot continually lie to themselves and keep putting themselves in denial have no need for masks. They must wear their ugliness for everyone to see for all eternity.Ocelot: (opens his pocket watch) It looks like our job is done. Care for tea, Madam?Celes: Yes. I can't believe I wasted a perfect cup of tea over that orange masked bastard....
Meanwhile, Winnie the Pooh happily walked back to the House of Beasts, his honey pot in hand. The vampires were very nice and he hoped to see them again next time with more honey. But now, back at his temple, he sat down to eat the last of his honey. Only to find that his honey pot was empty.
- Pooh: Oh bother.
Story Arcs go here.