Рымбаева, Роза Куанышевна.
Roza Kuanyshevna Rymbaeva (born 1957) is a Soviet and Kazakh artist, and the most famous singer of Kazakhstan
. She was born in 28 October 1957 at the Zhangiz-Tobe station in the East Kazakhstan Province to a family of railway workers. Graduated from the faculty musical-dramatic comedy of theatrical-artistic institute in Almaty (1984). From 1976 to 1979 soloist of republican youth-pop band "Gulder" ("Flowers"), from 1979 in a pop band "Arai", managed by her husband T.Okapov. Since 1979 - a soloist of Kazakhconcert, the main republican concert. She also combines as a teacher of Republic pop-circus college. The winner of various international contests of pop singers (1977 Sopot, Bulgaria, 1979, Istanbul, Turkey). The winner of grand-prix of "Gala-83" international contest in Cuba.
Her repertoire includes songs of Kazakh and foreign composers, along with the works of modern composers performs national songs in a peculiar interpretation. For the moment she sums up her 25-year career of singer, arranges her own jubilee concerts, but Roza Rymbaeva is not going to leave stage. "I have sung so many songs in my 25-year career, that I can't place all of them into my concert program" she says. Her tour now includes 30 songs. She is often compared with Alla Pugacheva
. They were both recognized by people as prima donnas despite their diversity in style, image and manner. They are both great workers with hard but interesting destiny.
Roza Rymbaeva became a national artist of the USSR at the age of 28. On April 2, 2008 she became a torchbearer of the 2008 Summer Olympics torch relay lap in Almaty.
Check out her website here
- 1975 - First prize of the republican contest of initiative.
- 1976 - Starred in a movie "First song" (Первая песня), studio "Kazakhtelefilm" (Казахтелефильм).
- 1976 - Prize-winner of the Lenin Komsomol.
- 1976-1979 soloist of the ensemble "Gulder" (Гүлдер).
- 1977 - Grand prix of USSR National TV Song Contest "С песней по жизни".
- 1977 - Grand prix of Song Contest "Golden Orpheus", Bulgaria.
- 1977 - Grand prix of Song Contest "Sopot", Bulgaria.
- 1979 - Joined band "Aray" under the management T. Okapov.
- 1979 - Honoured as National Artist of Kazakh SSR.
- 1981 - Prize-winner of the Lenin Komsomol.
- 1983 - Grand prix of "Gala-83", Cuba.
- 1983 - Lead actress in the Soviet-Czechoslovakian movie "Good bye, Medeo" (До свидания, Медео).
- 1984 - Graduated from Kazakh institute of theatrics and the arts.
- 1986 - Honoured as National Artist of Kazakh SSR.
- 1986 - Grand prix of "The three-kopeck microphone", Turkey.
- Since 1995 she has worked as a teacher of the Republican stage-circus college.
- 2000 - Winner of Parasat National award.
- 2000 - "Woman of the year" in nomination for "The Star of the stage".
- 2005 - Awarded a personal star in Moscow.